We have the privilege of working alongside so many excellent dentists in the community. Whether you need a referral form or other resources, we are here to help. We so appreciate the opportunity to assist your patients with the necessary procedures to improve their health.
You can download our referral forms. Scan and attach it to an email or fax it to the office of your choice.
Please note that some offices have the information in a single PDF.
- BAY VILLAGE – NORWALK Referral Form with Patient Instructions
- LAKEWOOD/ROCKY RIVER Referral Form
- LAKEWOOD/ROCKY RIVER Patient Instructions
Oral Pathology Seminar with Brent Accurso, D.D.S., M.P.H.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 4:30 PM
Avon Oaks Country Club, Avon, OH
Thank you for everyone who registered for a Continuing Education (CE) opportunity with Oral Pathologist, Dr. Brent Accurso of Oral Pathology Consultants. Dr. Accurso is a board-certified oral & maxillofacial pathologist with expertise in the histopathologic diagnosis of tissue from the mouth, jaws, salivary glands, and associated structures.
Dental Implant Symposium 2016
Thank you to everyone who attended our Dental Implant Symposium on Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at the Spitzer Conference Center on the Lorain County Community College Campus. We were able to provide up to 6 CEUs as well as breakfast and lunch.
Learn more about the 2016 Symposium
Please watch our website and social media for notices about future events.
Resources You Can Use
We’re available to help you in many ways!
- Our website contains information on our procedures and other topics, online videos, links, and other education tools so your patients can feel more comfortable about the next steps in improving their oral health. It can also be a convenient way for your staff to brush up on an area that they don’t work in regularly.
Please bookmark the pages that you find most helpful.
- We have professional development and specialized study clubs, seminars, and links available to you to explore specific topics. Soon we will add a regular newsletter that brings developments to your inbox.
- We can create a customized information center right in your office with brochures and educational aids on select topics. Please talk with our [title of staff member] to arrange for a visit to discuss your specific needs.
Did we miss something in the list above that would be helpful? Please let us know!